4 the JEWEL N U GLOBAL, INC., encourage the use of and actively engage in social and digital media for an array of purposes including:
- Providing access to informational resources
- Educating and promoting awareness of social issues
- Advocating for greater action to end domestic violence and sexual assault
- Promoting partner organizations and supporters
- Creating a space for our supporters to share their support for our mission
- Generally sharing news, ideas and information that we think might inform or inspire others.
We view our social media as a shared and public space, but also one that 4 the JEWEL N U Global has established and for which we have some responsibility. Our hope is that these forums can provide a safe space for people to share their thoughts and views and engage in meaningful dialogue about our issues and the many facets of our work. Below, we have set out our guidelines.
In keeping a positive experience for our supporters, we reserve the right to take down photos, comments and other material deemed “unproductive” by the 4 the JEWEL N U Global team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- vulgar language
- disturbing photos
- hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- repeated and deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads, intimidate other supporters or throw discussions off-track
- attacks on specific groups or angry or aggressive behavior towards supporters or team members
- spam, link baiting or files containing viruses or other malware that could damage the operation of other people’s computers of mobile devices
- most commercial solicitations
- posting anything in violation of any intellectual property right of another.
If someone persists in offensive behavior or continually violates any of our guidelines, we may block that person from further participation. We’re a community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe or see what you see. So, please remember to be polite and respectful in your interactions with others on our social media.
Please advise that we will remove any posts that contain personal contact data or other sensitive information. Thank you so much for understanding.
We encourage feedback—both positive and constructive. As such, we won’t remove posts that might be viewed as critical of 4 the JEWEL N U GLOBAL so long as they do not break the guidelines. Please keep in mind that this is not a venue to harass, abuse, impersonate, or intimidate others.
– Our Ability to Review All Posts –