Our purpose is to address societal and community issues. With that, we arrange programs that can benefit people of all ages. They are meant to provide a long-term effects and support that will allow them to face their daily difficulties and improve their lives. Our programs include skills enhancement and development, resource provision, and opportunities.
We also focus on addressing issues, such as:
- Family-sized hygiene kits for safe shelters and transitional homes, to include displaced children in our public schools and child care facilities
- J.O.B. (Jump on Board) Readiness Program and Entrepreneurship Training
- High school financial support for students whose parents died due to violence
- Abuse in Later Life Program
- Cut It Out – Beauty Community Against Domestic Violence Training
- Victims of Violence with Temporary Protective Orders, Victim Impact Statements, and Safety Plan
- National Domestic Violence Certified Advocate for Victims
WE ARE NOT A SHELTER – for additional help or resources, contact us today.
If you want to learn more about us and our programs, you can contact us anytime.